Gran, I got my Christmas stocking in the mail today and love the sailboat embroidery! I had a great time with you over Thanksgiving and can't wait to see everyone in three weeks. Here are a few pictures of you and me in front of my first Christmas tree. Thanks again for dragging the turkey down with you from Syracuse...I enjoyed it, secondhand, of course!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanks Gran!
Gran, I got my Christmas stocking in the mail today and love the sailboat embroidery! I had a great time with you over Thanksgiving and can't wait to see everyone in three weeks. Here are a few pictures of you and me in front of my first Christmas tree. Thanks again for dragging the turkey down with you from Syracuse...I enjoyed it, secondhand, of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Em, I'm loving all your baby pics. Luke is just perfect and you and Chris look tired but blissful in that new-baby way. You will have a magical Christmas with your parents. I am so bummed we won't be in Cuse to meet the little man.
EM!!! How amazing!! I love to watch Luke grow!! he looks so big and cute - I LOVE the laughing/pouting!!! ADORABLE!!! have awesome holidays, and we hope to see you guys soon!!! Lots of love to you all!!!
Post a Comment