

It's official: we are having a baby boy! Now we can narrow down our name list, which Chris seems more than happy to do. After 8 years of "hey, what do you think of this name, Chris?" he can finally cut that list (or nagging) in half. We are both thrilled because the baby appeared to be very healthy. Here are some belly shots from today. I'm almost 22 weeks and feeling big.
5 comments:
Em, You look soooo very good. Forget the size, you look so good. Keep up the good work. As for names, maybe Sue and Barb have some boy names from their archives!!!!
Enjoy your weekend and get lots of sleep.
Love you all (I mean the three of you),
MOM
I agree with your mom, you look FABULOUS. I think you should name him Mel..it would work trust me.
I (Sue) just pulled out the archived list of possible names from the baby books:
Perri could have been: Matthew, Brian, Ethan (Barb nixed that one...something about a Rosenthal boy from Strong Island!), Joshua or Gabriel
Erin could have been: Aaron, Timothy, Matthew, Gregory, Brian, Kevin, Peter, Jacob, Joshua, Gabriel, (or the names added to the list of possibilities by Emily were: Nicholas, Bartholomew and Gus)
Ella could have been: Patrick or Joshua
Oh jeez...I asked for that one, Sue! I think Gus and Bartholomew were jokes...and the funny thing is...I actually like the name Gus, now, but Chris isn't into it :) Thanks for the others...I remember Barb strongly objecting to Ethan..."Ethan Rothenthal"...she would say it with a lisp, I think!
I am just returning to your blog to see if there are any new photos or posts, and found all of these comments. Em -- you look great! And, you do remember correctly how I said Ethan Rosenthal (the poor kid -- if he only knew what was happening to his name!). Cameron has a very sweet and adorable Ethan in her kindergarten class, so I've gotten past the name hang-up! :-)
As for names we never had a chance to use, I don't have the full lists of "contenders" readily available (I'm impressed with Sue for finding hers!), but I do remember the top choices: Cameron would have been Connor, and Lindsey would have been Drew or Griffin.
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!
Post a Comment