Oh my god, he is SO adorable - and he looks like he's 3 months old already. Do you really have to wake him up to feed him?!? Congratulations to all of you from all of the Hallocks/Toyamas -- good job!! We can't wait to meet Luke in person!
Em and Chris and Luke, Hello! I feel like I am stalking you by way of my sister forwarding the baby pics to my mom, but that is what you get when you have a blog! Luke is so gorgeous. He makes me miss those quiet baby days. I hope you can enjoy the peacefulness of it. And the only other thing I have to say is, Em, I can't believe your mom is a grandmother! She looks perfectly happy. Congratulations to all of you! I hope you are adjusting well. It's an exhausting time. Jen (Lyon) Chapman
Em, Do you have the book, Happiest Baby on the Block? It's one you could skim while nursing one day and get the gist of. We used the shushing and side-lying and sucking (our fingers raw) techniques frequently with Eli and it helped us feel better about being able to soothe him in those confusing first weeks. Worth a glance.
3 comments:
Oh my god, he is SO adorable - and he looks like he's 3 months old already. Do you really have to wake him up to feed him?!? Congratulations to all of you from all of the Hallocks/Toyamas -- good job!! We can't wait to meet Luke in person!
Em and Chris and Luke, Hello! I feel like I am stalking you by way of my sister forwarding the baby pics to my mom, but that is what you get when you have a blog! Luke is so gorgeous. He makes me miss those quiet baby days. I hope you can enjoy the peacefulness of it. And the only other thing I have to say is, Em, I can't believe your mom is a grandmother! She looks perfectly happy. Congratulations to all of you! I hope you are adjusting well. It's an exhausting time.
Jen (Lyon) Chapman
Em, Do you have the book, Happiest Baby on the Block? It's one you could skim while nursing one day and get the gist of. We used the shushing and side-lying and sucking (our fingers raw) techniques frequently with Eli and it helped us feel better about being able to soothe him in those confusing first weeks. Worth a glance.
Post a Comment