




It is amazing how fast time flies...I feel like we just left the hospital and yet, Luke turned 1 month old today. He's been changing dramatically by the day. The most exciting event that happened this week is that Luke smiled at us. It's a real smile not a gassy smile. It's amazing how quickly your heart can melt with something as simple as a smile. Luke also had his 1-month checkup, and to our surprise (I think??) he weighed 12lbs 6oz. We have an enormous baby on our hands!
To celebrate Luke's 1-month birthday we hoped to post some videos, however they are too large to upload onto blogger so we'll need to figure out how to compress them. In the meantime, I was able to get a few shots of Luke including a few of him smiling. Enjoy!
Happy 1-month birthday Luke! We love you and we hope everyone enjoys the pictures.
3 comments:
AMAZING!!! Great pics and thanks for sharing! It is all so much fun, isn't it??!!
SO cute!! Glad things are going so well!
Em
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment