Monday, October 27, 2008

Rainy, cold day




Today it is rainy and cold outside so I gave Luke a warm bath and then dressed him in an outfit Cristan and Cory gave him. To my surprise, it actually fit. It's a 6-month outfit :) So Cristan and Cory, since you moved away from us :( and probably won't see Luke in your outfit because he'll be in 2-year old clothing next week, here is a pic! So cute! I also took a pic of Luke and his dog towel my mom and I picked out for him months and months ago...it's pretty goofy. Luke has been very relaxed and happy today so I have had some time to get work done around the house and update the blog. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

cltirish said...

I LOVE IT!!! Yay! And, yes, who knew he'd fit in it so soon! Can't wait to meet him.. we must figure something out!