Monday, March 23, 2009

Ten little fingers and ten little toes




Susie and Don Rakow gave us a book called "Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes". It has become one of my favorite books to read to Luke. I can't help thinking about that title when I peek in on Luke when he's asleep (he just woke up in these pictures). He LOVES Sara View's blanket she knit for him and he loves sticking his fingers and toes through it. A few nights ago he flipped over on to his stomach to sleep for the first time so we had to take his blanket away because he got all tangled in it. Without his blanket, he has not been going to sleep (we've ignored him for over an hour and he still cries for his blanket!) so we decided to give him his blanket for a little while, and once he falls asleep, we carefully take it away. Anyway, I love these pictures of his little fingers and toes!

2 comments:

tikunolam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

This is the most adorable thing ever! I love how babies have these unique, quirky habits so young; what individuals already. :) I can't fall asleep without a blanket either so I don't blame him!
-Jenny