

Luke's not so big when it comes to his physical size, anymore, but he sure is a big boy when it comes to sitting by himself! I didn't want to risk having him sit alone while I took this picture so I propped him up against his boppy. He's a strong boy! In regards to his physical size, last week he had his 6 month appointment and he is in the 75th percentile for height and 20th percentile for weight. We need to convince him to eat a little more...he's not a big eater and they would like him to gain more weight. So far Luke has eaten oatmeal and rice cereal, prunes, peas, pears, and carrots. Tonight we'll give him some sweet potatoes, my favorite!
2 comments:
Hi IS a Big Boy!!! I am thinking he still may weigh more than Newell!! :) Hope to see you guys soon - I can't wait to meet that little adorable guy!!! xoxo
Hey, I haven't checked in for a while. Luke is so big! I say don't worry about the weight thing. You and Chris are both bean poles, and it sounds like Luke if following suit! I hope we'll see you for Labor Day!!!!!
Post a Comment