Everyone has been bugging me for updated belly shots, but as you can imagine, I'm not feeling very attractive right now! I feel huge. But here you go--here are the 36 week belly shots! We're kind of hoping this baby will decide to enter the world any day now...but I'm thinking it will still be 3 weeks or so.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Ok, I give in...
Everyone has been bugging me for updated belly shots, but as you can imagine, I'm not feeling very attractive right now! I feel huge. But here you go--here are the 36 week belly shots! We're kind of hoping this baby will decide to enter the world any day now...but I'm thinking it will still be 3 weeks or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful pregnant lady! I am dying to talk to you so let me know when would be a good time. Hang in there! These are your last few precious days as a twosome, and it's just a matter of moments really before that little miracle appears! I cannot wait!
xo -Jenny
Post a Comment