This is Em, not Chris posting this, as he would never do this to his kid. I love it, and it appears that Luke loves his new 'do, too! He thinks he's a pretty cool dude!
Oh my god, that's hilarious. Not just how chill he looks (and proud of his 'do) but that fact that you always wanted to do it!! I love it! He is completely adorable and I cannot wait to see him in person!! Love you all - Nancy
WOW...we have a rocker dude on our hands. Looks like Luke would love a skateboard for Christmas!!! This is too funny. Just remember you can never win with this when he is older. He will scold you forever for letting him wear his hair this way... Speaking from experience, Love, MOM
2 comments:
Oh my god, that's hilarious. Not just how chill he looks (and proud of his 'do) but that fact that you always wanted to do it!! I love it! He is completely adorable and I cannot wait to see him in person!! Love you all - Nancy
WOW...we have a rocker dude on our hands. Looks like Luke would love a skateboard for Christmas!!! This is too funny. Just remember you can never win with this when he is older. He will scold you forever for letting him wear his hair this way...
Speaking from experience,
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment