

The title of this post sums it up: I'm a big boy! Mom weighed me today and I'm 12 pounds. Wow. Anyway, here are some updated pics because I've been growing so fast. Other milestones: I have been sleeping from 8:30pm-4:30am for over a week. Mom and dad are thrilled. I have also been crying a LOT less and smiling all the time, so mom and dad no longer want to drop me off on someone's doorstep. Phew! We're having a great time as a family now and I have been feeling much better because mom is no longer consuming dairy, which was causing my stomach to hurt very badly. Times are good and I can't wait until my first holiday!
-Luke
1 comment:
And his eyes are still so blue. He is so delicious!!! I can not wait to hold him again! I love this blog, what a fantastic way to keep everybody informed and in the loop. Good job Em and Chris.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment