


Here are a few pictures of Luke in front of our neighbor's cherry tree. The buds are finally out, and our fruit tree neighborhood (used to be a peach orchard) is finally looking gorgeous. I have posted a LOT of pictures of Luke lately...I think I have too much time on my hands, but that might soon come to an end as I had my 4th interview today with a local sailing magazine. Such a bittersweet thought...I look forward to working again, but I dread leaving Luke with someone else. I'll miss spending my days with him because he's such a sweet, easy going little boy :( The positive thought I have in all of this is that I think I'm a boring playmate and Luke LOVES kids...so daycare will be fun for him. There's only so much entertainment mom can offer!
2 comments:
Man, that Luke is so CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! I love the pictures - there are never too many pictures of Luke!!! :)
I just loved being in Annapolis with you all for a full week. Luke is so much fun to be with. I can never get enough pictures of that Luke. If you and Chris are in them, BONUS!!!!! Enjoy the spring it is just about to think about it in Syracuse.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment