I'll come right out and admit it. There aren't many pictures of me (Em) in this blog because for the life of me I can't get rid of my face weight and I'm embarrassed. (It's "water weight" according to the doctors. I'm skeptical.) I think everyone wants to see pics of Luke, anyway. However here is a family shot my parents sent to us. It's one of the first!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Family picture
I'll come right out and admit it. There aren't many pictures of me (Em) in this blog because for the life of me I can't get rid of my face weight and I'm embarrassed. (It's "water weight" according to the doctors. I'm skeptical.) I think everyone wants to see pics of Luke, anyway. However here is a family shot my parents sent to us. It's one of the first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look lovely, Em!
I think you look great!!!
You guys are a beautiful family, that is for sure!!! :)
you look beautiful!!! always did and always will! Breastfeeding always keeps the body stocked with fluids so if you are nursing you might feel a difference when you are done. I know i did. You are the only one who notices though! I think you look great! Take pictures with you in it!! Luke will want to see his beautiful mom when he gets older in his baby albums!
Post a Comment